|Before requesting technical support, please review the
information below and try the suggested fixes.
- Use Internet Explorer.
designed to work with Microsoft Internet Explorer and Netscape.
(It should work with lesser know Browsers, but we cannot
guarantee the functionality of the site in non-recommended
- Be patient the first time. Portions of the game
make take some time to download into your computer the first
time you play the game. This is normal. Once these files have
been cached on your computer, you will see the game run much
- Veterans clear your cache. If you played the game
last season, your computer may have older versions of the game
files cached, will interfere with the operation of the new
game. To correct this, select Tools from your Internet
Explorer toolbar, then Internet Options. Then select Delete
Files under the Temporary Internet Files heading.
- Login failures
- Check your password. Make sure you are using the
password assigned to your team -- not the personal password
you used to set up your account. If you do not know your
team password, click the "Get My Password" button at left.
- Check your team assignment. If you do not have a
team password, you may not have been assigned to a team yet.
Click the "Email Support" tab and select "administration" to
check your player status.
- What if nothing happens? If you click the login
button and nothing happens, the server may be too busy to
respond or there may be a technical problem. Try the following
- Wait a few moments. If the server is just too busy to
process your request, it will likely clear up in 2-3
- Close your browser window and open a new one. Then login
- Clear your browser's cache. Select Tools from your
Internet Explorer toolbar, then Internet Options. Then
select Delete Files under the Temporary Internet Files
heading. Then repeat step 2 above.
Webpage designed by
Copyright © 2005 [
istore4u.com ]. All
January 18, 2006.